Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Manuscript Title Page contain: title of the manuscript; authors first name, family name, e-mail address, and ORCID iD; affiliations of the authors; *corresponding author: name and family name, affiliation, e-mail, ORCID iD; Short title; and funding.
- Manuscript Main Text contain: title of the manuscript, structured abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, References. Authors and affiliations are not included.
- Tables and/or Figures can be included in the Manuscript Main Text or submitted separately.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Each reference should be numbered, ordered sequentially as they appear in the text, methods, tables, figure, and legends. When cited in the text, reference numbers are in brackets , , , and so on.
Section References should be ordered sequentially identical with the citation in the text 1., 2., 3., and so on (Vancouver style), e.g., 1. Van der Slik AR, Koeleman BPC, Verduijn W, Bruining GJ, Roep BO, Giphart MJ. KIR in type 1 diabetes: disparate distribution of activating and inhibitory natural killer cell receptors in patients versus HLA-matched control subjects. Diabetes. 2003:52:2639–42.
References should be in English language, other languages should be translated in English with the original language in  (i.e, [Energetic fuels in the blood of the rats with streptozotocin induced diabetes mellitus]. Spiroski M, Kovacev V. God Zb Med Fak Skopje. 1979 Jan;25:169-80. [Macedonian].
You may use Vancouver Referencing Generator (https://www.citethisforme.com/citation-generator/vancouver-referencing-generator) as a support tool.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Add one or two preferred reviewers (name, affiliation, e-mail)
- If you intended to publish your manuscript with a fast-track review, please transfer Fast-track Review and Publication Fee. Please, attach document of Online payment on your submission.
Case Report in Internal Medicine
Manuscript should be prepared according the following standards:
Systematic Review Article
Five steps to conducting a systematic review
Khan KS, Kunz R, Kleijnen J, Antes G. Five steps to conducting a systematic review. J R Soc Med. 2003 Mar;96(3):118-21. doi: 10.1258/jrsm.96.3.118. PMID: 12612111; PMCID: PMC539417.
All rights reserved.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.