Reduced Publication Fee for Ukraine
Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences decided to support scientific community from Ukraine with reduction of Publication Fee from 400 € (EUR) to 200 € (EUR) till the end of the war.
We received a letter from two scientists from Ukraine with the proposal to reduce the Publication Fee and we accepted their proposal.
I hope this small support will help scientists from Ukraine to continue their work and to publish their papers.
Prof. Dr Mirko Spiroski
Dear Mirko Spiroski,
Here is a list of our publications.
- Kamyshna I, Kamyshnyi A. Transcriptional activity of neurotrophins genes and their receptors in the peripheral blood in patients with thyroid diseases in Bukovinian population of Ukraine. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2021;9(A):208-16. https://doi.org/10.3889/oamjms.2021.6037
- Bilous I, Pavlovych L, Krynytska I, Marushchak M, Kamyshnyi A. Apoptosis and Cell Cycle Pathway-Focused Genes Expression Analysis in Patients with Different Forms of Thyroid Pathology. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2020;8(B):784-92. https://doi.org/10.3889/oamjms.2020.4760
- Kamyshna I, Pavlovych L, Kamyshnyi A. Association between Serum Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor and 25-OH Vitamin D Levels with Vitamin D Receptors Gene Polymorphism (rs2228570) in Patients with Autoimmune Thyroiditis and Hypothyroidism. Open Access Maced J Med Sci [Internet]. 2021 Aug. 31 [cited 2021 Oct. 7];9(A):659-64. Available from: https://oamjms.eu/index.php/mjms/article/view/6631
- Kamyshna, I., Pavlovych, L., Kamyshnyi, A.M. Prediction of the development of Depression in Patients with Autoimmune Thyroiditis and Hypothyroidism (2022) Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences, 10, pp. 137-145.
- Petruk, A., Kamyshna, I., Shkilna, M., Kamyshnyi, A.Glucocorticoid-induced changes in the transcriptional activity of genes of the innate and adaptive immune system in the blood of patients with acute urticaria (2021) Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences, 9, pp. 1024-1030.
Now there is a war going on in Ukraine. The Russian military is bombing houses, schools, kindergartens, hospitals, universities. Scientists from Ukraine are also suffering because of this war. But we continue to work to preserve the scientific potential of Ukraine.
We have now written a new manuscript as a continuation of our research activities and would like to publish it in the Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences. However, funding for scientific projects has now been reduced due to the war. Could you make a discount for the publication of our monograph in your journal?
We have calculated our budget and it is possible for us now to pay 200 euros for the publication of the manuscript in your journal.
We will be grateful to you if you would give us such a discount so that we could continue to publish in your journal while the war is going on.
We are waiting for your response and in case of a positive decision on your part, we will submit our new manuscript through the online journal system.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.